Bajaj FX 11 600-Watt Food Factory Food Processor Review
You desperately need a food processor if you are fed up of doing dicing, chopping and making chutney. An ideal food processor will help you with all the manual task before starting cooking with fruits or vegetables.
This extraordinary machine will work as your assistant in the kitchen who will help you with everything of cooking, which take lots of time.
Bajaj is one of the well known and respected company in India and has got many useful kitchen appliances to it’s credit.Bajaj FX 11 600-Watt Food Factory Food Processor is one of the top food processor available in the market in today.
Basic Details about the Bajaj FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor:
If you are looking to enhance your cooking experience, then you can go for a Bajaj FX11 food processor. It comes with a processor bowl and a main liquidizing jar which are made up of strong polycarbonate.
Apart from that, it sports a sturdy body and classy design for a long lasting usage. It has a powerful 600 Watts motor which runs at the 18000 RPM. The Bajaj offers a 5 year warranty on motor and 2 year warranty on the product.
- Sturdy Food Jars: This food processor can perform multiple functions, which can help the users in lots of time consuming tasks. You can fill up food up to 1.5L, which is accompanied by chutney jars and stainless steel grinder.
- Three speed control: The Bajaj FX11 food processor has a 3 speed control, which can help the users for momentary operations.
- Spatula: The food processor has a spatula, which can assist for easy removal of blades and safety interlock for added safety.
Bajaj FX 11 600-Watt Food Factory Food Processor Review:
- Full safety: The major benefit of using the Bajaj FX11 food processor is its safety. It has an interlock system, which can prevent accidents and injuries. Apart from that, there is also a motor overload sensor, which protects the food processor from energy and power overload.
- Multiple functions: This food processor has the ability to perform multiple functions such as whipping cream, chop vegetables, and many other items.
- Noise issues: There is a lot of noise make by the Bajaj FX11 during grinding and chopping.
- Inability to perform wet grinding: The biggest drawback of the food processor is that it can’t perform wet grinding operations.
You should opt for this food processor if you are looking to save your time with chopping, slicing, kneading, scraping, grinding and juicing. Apart from wet grinding and noise issues, the Bajaj FX11 is a good food processor coming with the 3 different jars.
If you are looking for more alternatives,check the list of some of the best food processors available in India.
Recommended for Reading: