Best 4 Burner Gas Stove for your Kitchen to buy online in India in 2018
The main reason gas stoves come with the option of different number of burners is because the frequency and the amount that they are used, differ from house to house. A bachelor or bachelorette, who is living in a one-bedroom flat obviously needs only one or at the maximum two burners, to meet all their cooking needs.
While, a middle income or bigger household might find a gas stove with 4 burners to be more efficient for their purposes. That’s the primary reason behind why manufacturers now offer such options to its customers.
If burners are not criteria then here is the list of best quality and popular Gas stoves to buy in India. In case if you are looking for 3 burners stove,check here for the the list of best 3 burner gas stove to buy online in India.
Just as in any burner gas stove, safety is the most important aspect. For any gas stove in that records, safety comes first and foremost.
Safety: Gas stoves work on gas. And gas is something that one shouldn’t play with. It’s highly inflammable in nature and over the years a number of accidents have occurred due to gas leaks. Therefore, the safety aspect of a gas stove is the most important criteria that is to be judged. As mentioned earlier, you can look at it in many ways. The features and design of the stove are just some examples.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 7 Best Selling 4 burner gas stove from Amazon India:
- Spill proof design
- Ergonomically designed knobs
- High efficiency tri pin burners
- Elegant black toughened glass top
- Color: Black, Material: Glass
- Premium finish toughened glass cook top
- 360 degree swivel type gas inlet
- 4 High efficiency brass burners
- Spill-proof design for easy cleaning
- With 120g valve
- Outlined with premium finish Glass Top, it offers a rust resistance texture while delivering long lasting performance.
- Toughened glass with 2 years warranty, enhances the aesthetics of the stove while ensuring durability & safety.
- Stainless Steel support plate below the glass maintains its sturdiness and durability.
- Equipped with 4 distinct sized burners; 2 Small & 2 Medium for your varied needs. This manually operated gas stove comes with smoothly operated Knobs.
- Euro coated grid supports help to keep your pans & pots stable. It makes your burner more reliable and ensures that it looks evergreen.
- 6mm TOUGHNED GLASS: 6mm Beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
- TRI PIN GAS BURNERS: 4 high Powered Burners(for better thermal efficiency)
- NYLON KNOBS: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers
- ANTI SKID FEET: Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Toughened glass cooktop
- 4 high efficiency brass burners
- Brushed matt finish
- Powder coated pan supports
- Stainless steel drip trays
- Compact design to suit your kitchen
- Heat resistant toughened glass
- Tri pin brass burners for even flame distribution
- Uniquely designed pan support
- User friendly unique ABS knob
- Toughened glass cook-top
- Spill proof design
- Powder coated sheet metal base
- Ergonomically designed knobs
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top air gas stoves with 4 burner in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
These days you can window shop online. How? Just look at the models and their features on the respective online forums. It’s easier too. Here, you can start by looking at these five models first.
Best 4 Burner Gas Stove for your Kitchen to buy online in India in 2018:
#1.Prestige Marvel Glass Gas Table:
The 4 burner gas stove models are very similar to the 3 burner gas stove models, most of the time at-least. Therefore, the features that they come with are primarily the same.
This model by Prestige has ergonomically designed knobs, a spill proof design and highly efficient tri-pin burners. The body of it is crafted with stainless steel while its top is made out of glass. Durability is not a question.
#2.Sunflame Crystal 4B Bk 4 Burner:
Great care has been taken in the design of this appliance. All the raw materials used in its manufacturing process ensure long lasting durability and high efficiency.
Unlike some burners that come with automatic ignition, this model follows a more traditional approach of manual ignition instead. The drip trays are coated with stainless steel and its burners are made out of brass.
#3.Glen 4 Burner Glass Auto Ignition:
Unlike the above two models, this model has the auto ignition feature rather than the manual ignition, to make things a tad bit more convenient. The glass top adds stability and gives the model an aesthetic appeal in the eyes of many of its customers.
In fact, it’s not just appealing to the eyes but, in a way, it’s because of this that the stove can withstand high temperatures. The burners are made out of an aluminium alloy that ensure that the stove utilizes the heat to the best of its ability.
Why the steel drip trays? Primarily to prevent the spillage of food. All in all, it’s made out of good, genuine raw materials that give the entire product stability and give its customers a sense of confidence as well.
#4.Pigeon Blackline Smart Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Stove:
The burners are made out of brass, while it’s body is made out of stainless steel. Durability being the common factor. Its unique design allows heavy vessels to be placed with utmost reliability and ease.
While the glass top is made to sustain high temperatures, another function that it facilitates, is its ease to clean. It looks beautiful with its designer knobs and works beautiful because of its design. All in all, it’s quite a decent gas stove.
#5.Surya 5247812 Four Burner Auto Ignition Glass Gas Stove:
Some people prefer auto ignition to manual ignition, while others don’t. In its other features, this model is not so different from all the other ones. Its body is made out of stainless steel and the burners are made out of brass.
The burners are designed in such a way that they can hold any vessel, whether it be big or small. Its glass top is 8 mm in thickness, very hard to break, and can withstand great temperatures.