Best Aquaguard In India – Guide & Reviews
Water is a necessary resource to humans as well as animals. It is predominantly used for drinking as well as for our basic activities such as cooking, washing and even for recreational purposes such as water sports such as swimming, boat riding e.t.c.
Water's role in supporting life is very significant and cannot be ignored, however, more often than not, people forget the essence of clean water.
Did you know that we can improve our immunity by just having clean water? Most waterborne diseases can be avoided by having clean water in our environment, other non-waterborne diseases can be eliminated by drinking clean water at the recommended rate, human bodies are made of water.
It is due to this reason that the level of sensitization on the need for clean water has increased both at the local and global level, for example, according to the Indian custom it is the duty of a woman to search for clean water for her family.
Concerning the later statement, there has been a significant water sanitation campaign in India.
Factors To Consider Before Purchasing The Best aquaguard In India
It is very important to have a quick review on what factors to consider before buying anything; thus the following factors can act as a guide when choosing an aqua guard of your choice.
Types Of Water
With the recent developments in the world, the primary sources of water for most people are from either from the government-sponsored water projects, boreholes or wells.Different water sources have different levels of impurities; hence, the water is treated differently. Water comes from two many sources, surface water, and groundwater.
Purification of water often includes the use of several technologies to purify water, the current technology on water treatment include the reverse osmosis and UV technologies. When such innovative technologies are used the purifiers must be regularly serviced.
The Cost Of Water Purification
Purification of water is a big investment; thus a review on the cost versus the benefits of using a given purification method is very essential.Costs can help a consumer to settle for an investment that balances both the costs and benefits.
Methods Of Purifying Water
Water can be purified in some ways.For example boiling water, use of water purifiers, distilation e.t.c, however, a consumer should select a method that meets his or her needs.
The storage capacity is an essential aspect to look into before deciding on what method of water purification to use.When the water requirement is high, it may influence you to use a different type of purifier, as compared to when your capacity is small.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 7 Best Selling Aquaguard water purifier from Amazon India:
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support directly on 18602661177 and provide the product's model name
- Intelligent purity sensor and mineral guard
- Unique e-Boiling+
- Auto shut-off, voltage stabilizer and smart indicators
- Water sourced from municipal corporations, having low TDS, which does not taste salty
- In-built voltage stabilizer
- Hi flo delivers 2 Litre in a minute
- Capacity: 3300 Litre
- Dual cartridge
- Buzzer indication
- Elegant design with transparent cover and purified water level indicator
- Push fit components for leak proof performance
- Double purification by RO and UV with TDS controller
- Computer controlled operation with filter change alarm and UV fail alarm
- Installation to be done by customer
- Customer service number: 18602101000
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support Â directly on 18602101000 and provide the product's model name
- 100% water passes through RO and UV to give completely safe water
- Senses water upto 5000 times every sec to show the quality of input and output water
- 6 stage purification with Stunning Looks, LED displays, 10 litre storage and TDS modulator
- Positive charge technology with 100 percent chemical free purification
- Monitors purification and gradually shuts off when the useful life is over
- 20 Litre double storage capacity
- Removes all disease causing bacteria, viruses and cysts
- Natural shut off provides complete convenience as it doesn't require electricity supply
- RO + UV + UF + Mineral Guard + Biotron Technology
- Tasteguard chooses purification process automatically to give you healthy safe and pure water
- Intelligent Sensor indicates when cartridges need replacement
- BiotronTM Technology: Unlock the Minerals for better Absorption Making water more bio-available so that your body can easily absorb the nutrients in water leading to 'Healthy Growth'
- Capacity: 7 liters Storage
- UV water purifier
- Intelligent Purity Sensor System: It continuously scans the water to give 100 percent safe water
- E-boiling +: This technology purifies water completely and destroys all known disease-causing bacteria and virus to make every drop as safe and pure
- The Aquaguard Classic lives up to its name with a stylish new look that is aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean and maintain
- Mineral Preserver System: Electronic impulses are produced to prevent scaling of the quartz tube, thereby ensuring that precious minerals and nutrients are retained in the water
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top Aquaguard water purifier in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Recommend Best Aquaguard In India
The decision on what type of purifier to use is not as easy as it seems. I cannot directly point on what factor to consider when making this decision, however, irrespective of what factor is of priority to you; my advice would be that you keenly evaluate on all factors on the different types of purifiers and choose the purifier that meets your specific needs.
1. Aquagrand Plus (RO + UV + UF + TDS) With 10-12 Litres of Storage Capacity
It is one of the model types of aqua guard brand used in water purification.It is a common model in the market that is used in purification of water.
This type of water purifier can store approximately fifteen liters of water.
This is a recommendable storage capacity ideal for middle sized families as well as offices.
The Quality Of Water
This type of water purifier has a purification capacity of approximately fifteen liters per hour. It has a great ability to eliminate most impurities in water since it uses both the UV and reverse osmosis technology to purify the water.
Easy To Clean And Store
The fact that it can be easily mounted on the wall makes it ideal to fit into small spaces as well as it easy to clean this type of water purifier.It has an average weight of about ten Kgs hence cannot be very cumbersome to carry.
Its electric consumption averages at 160-300 V hence has a relatively low electric consumption.Its electric consumption is a standard rate when compared to most appliances used at home.
However, you need a regular source of electricity for this product to serve you efficiently.
2. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Classic UV Water Purifier
This is one of the aqua guard classic models of water purifiers.It is a common brand thus can be easily found in most departmental stores.
It is made of fine grade material that is strong to with stand most possible accidents such as falling.
It is sturdy when in use and has an attractive look making it stand out.
It has a 20Watt rate of electricity consumption, this rate of electricity consumption is relatively low hence it guaranteed its users that it would not alter their electrical costs.
Quality Of Water
It uses the UV technology to purify water, hence water obtained from this purifier does not contain any impurities, the natural taste of water is also maintained.It purifies water in three stages that involve elimination of solid particles through filtration and that of microbes using the UV technology.
Easy To Clean And Store
This type of purifier can be mounted on the wall thus making it fit in most places conveniently.Based on its dimensions it can easily fit in most places, it is easy to clean this type of purifier.
3. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Aquaflo DX UV Water Purifier
This a common brand of the Eureka Forbes water purifiers.You can easily access this water purifier in most in not all departmental stalls.
It is made of high-quality food-grade non-toxic plastic material.
It can, therefore, withstand most of the accidents that lead to spoilage of water filters,however, due care on this type of water purifier can make it last longer.
The Quality Of Water
It uses the UV technology to kill all the microbes that make the water safe for drinking. Inorder to purify water it follows a three step process of water purification.
This type of water purifier use electricity to purify water; thus a regular source of electricity will be very important making this product useful in your home.
It operates at a 130-270Volts hence its electricity consumption is relatively low and affordable to most of the average income earners.
Easy To Clean And Store
It is very easy to clean this type of water purifier, it also very light averaging weighing about 4Kgs.It is therefore not heavy to carry for e.g. camping since it easily fits in small spaces.
4. Aquadyne RO Membrane Filter 75 GPD in Welded Housing suitable for Aquaguard/Kent R.O.Systems
This one of the products of a prominent Indian company that produces water purifiers.It is widely distributed thus available in most departmental stores.
It uses has a pressure sealed membrane that prevents entry of dust and microbe that might contaminate the water; the membrane also ensures that the water remains free fro dust and microbes.
Its inline filter ensures that you get water that is very pure, this device can be easily fitted by its user.
It is made of a strong food grade plastic material that can withstand most accidental fall than any other type of water purifier, however, when extra care is taken, this product can serve its user for a longer period.
Easy To Clean And Store
Its dimensions are a clear indication that this type of water purifier can fit conveniently in most spaces in our the kitchen or small office space.It is also very easy to clean after it is used.
Its rate of energy consumption is low; thus its users will not incur a high cost that comes with having electric appliances that use lots of electricity.
5. HUL Pureit Ultima RO+UV Water Purifier
It is a popular brand in the water purification market; it is stocked by most departmental stores at a relatively fair price.
It has an average weight of 10Kgs, hence can be easily carried from one point to another e.g.
during camping and fun day outs.Its dimensions allow it to fit in most spaces in the kitchen as well as in small office spaces.It is also very easy to clean this type of water purifier.
Quality Of Water
This type of water purifier can eliminate most common germs as well as other impurities found in water.It uses the reverse osmosis as well a the UV technology to purify water.
It is made of a strong, non-toxic plastic material that can withstand accidental fall that leads to damage.
Electricity consumption.Its level of electric consumption is relatively low hence it is affordable to most average income earners.
Water purification goes hand in hand with our health status, and we can conveniently evade most disease infections by having clean water everywhere we go.
Water purifiers will be of great help in ensuring that we have clean water as well as conserve this resource that at times gets scarce.
All water purifiers have their advantage, since recommending a specific type purifier is a tough task, I can only advise you to choose a purifier of your choice after closely evaluating the features of all available water purifiers.