Best Barbeque Grill to Buy in India in 2018
A barbeque. The epitome of a celebratory night. The word barbeque itself get’s your mouth salivating. Tender, juicy kebabs with a cold pint. What more could you ask for? And the modern generation of our Indian population are infact, ravishing in this trend.
These days barbeque grills aren’t as uncommon a site as they were a good, ten-twenty years ago. We have embraced this culture and with that the need for a barbeque grill has risen.
So, what to look at while buying a barbeque grill? It’s quite simple actually.
Perfect Cooking: Barbeque grills come with ‘n’ number of features these days, each of which contribute to the cooking of food on it, in one or another.
The most basic function of a grill should be that it should render a good barbeque. If it can’t do that, your purchase is null. So look for a grill which has the features and the design to ensure perfect cooking of your meat and veggies so that you can beam with pride, looking at the happy faces of your guests/family members.
Portability: We love barbeques while in the outdoors camping or doing something of that sort. To indulge in the barbeque delight wherever you go, carrying the grill around shouldn’t be really difficult. Look at it’s portability aspect, if you think you are the kind of person who would love to take it with you, when on a holiday or something of that sort.
Easy to clean: Barbeque grills get dirty real quick. Lethargy sets in and you don’t feel cleaning it, hence, it ends up in your closet for the next two-three months. Avoid this. Select one that’s not only easy to use but easy to clean as well.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 6 Best Selling Barbeque Grills from Amazon India:
- Material: Metal, Color: Black
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Barbecue Grill and 3-Pieces Still Rods
- 1 carry handle, charcoal based
- Equipped with blow slots for extra heat producing
- Color is as shown in the photos
- Quick to assemble
- Coal based cooking
- Detachable legs
- Quick to assemble
- Coal based cooking
- Unique air damper
- Unique warming rack
- Foldable legs
- Easy and Safe to Use. Put the Foods Between the Nets, Close and Food is Ready to Grill.
- Spring Closes the Mesh Nets and Prevents Food from Falling Off.
- Long Wooden Handle Keeps Hands Away from the Hot Grill. Easy to Clean and Store.
- Non Stick Teflon Coating for Turning, Flipping and Quick Release of Foods Without Sticking.
- Package Contains Non-Stick Barbecue Grill.
- Iron Barbecue with Coal Based Cooking
- Wooden Carry Handle for easy Handling
- Removable Tray with Knob for easy cleaning
- Set Contents: Charcoal grill, 8 skewers, One Oil Brush(random color), and One BBQ Air Blower
- Barbecue Size = 38 x 16 x 40 cm, Skewers Length = 28 cm including handle, handle is 6cm long, BBQ Wt. = 3 Kgs
- Heavy Duty Excellent Quality (7) Roasting Needle
- Offer : 7 Skewers In The Box
- Brand : Anne -Kee / Material Ms (Mild Steel) With Wooden Handle , Skewers To Make Delicious Tandoori, Barbeque, Sheek Kababs Etc..
- 16 Inch Total Length / 7 Nos In Box
- 12 Inch Rod With 4 Inch Handle
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top barbeque grills in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Here, is a list of five barbeque grills along with some information about them.
Best Barbeque Grill to Buy in India in 2018:
#1.Prestige PPBB-02 Coal Barbeque Grill:
Although it take some time to assemble this model and cook food on it, it has quite a few features to back this delay. With foldable legs, it’s portable in every essence.
It’s unique air damper allows one to control the heat, as per one’s liking. Along with all this, it comes with a unique warming rack, allows coal based cooking and what’s best: it’s easy to clean.
#2.Prestige PPBW 04 Barbeque:
One of the models that believes in simplicity rather than complexity or the luxury that features give. It satisfies the three major criterias.
Perfect cooking on a charcoal base, easy to clean and easy to assemble as well. All in all, it’s quite light as well weighing just 830 gms.
#3.Fabrilla Barbeque Compact with 5 Skewers Barbecue Charcoal grill handy BBQ:
Fabrilla has released this model to cater to the needs of those individuals who are looking for a nice, compact barbeque grill, that they can take out for picnics and other such events.
The grill is coal based and comes with carry spring handles to allow easy handling. It comes with five additional skewers and the product as a whole weighs 1.8 kgs.
#4.Alfa Mart Bbq Portable & Foldable Charcoal Barbecue Grill:
Looking for something light and portable? Look no further. This grill weighs just 499 gms and is very easy to set up. All you need to do is fold out the legs, toss in the charcoal, and voila! You are good to go.
Portability beings its primary USP, it doesn’t have as many features as the other grills out there in the market.
#5.Fabrilla Barbeque Stainless Steel With 5 Skewers:
A higher end model, when compared to the grill above, also by Fabrilla, it primarily offers the same services with an upgrade in design and size. This particular model weighs 3.9 kgs and its entire body is made out of stainless steel.
Despite the obvious difficulties its weight and size pose, it is still quite easy to carry and is foldable in nature. The carry handle allows for ease in handling. It comes with a lot of additional barbeque equipment like tongs, cleaning brush and things like that.