Best Blue-Ray Player To Buy Online in India in 2017
There are two primary reasons that make Blue-ray players an attractive purchase. Fistly, better video quality. You can enjoy 1080 HD movies in the comfort of your living room.
These days major production houses release movies primarily in Blue-ray. Without a Blue-ray player, obviously, you cannot watch these movies as normal DVD players don’t support Blue-ray discs. That’s the second reason.
So what to consider while purchasing one? It’s quite simple.
Features: The features of these Blue-ray players are very important. Some of them allow you to do things which others don’t. These features give an insight into their clarity as well, which is one of the main reasons for purchase.
Electricity consumption: This isn’t too major an aspect to consider, as these appliances generally aren’t too heavy on the electricity bill. They consume, more or less, the same amounts of electricity as normal DVD players. But still, for some people out there, it could prove to be an important factor that is taken into consideration.
Compatibility: All Blue-ray players aren’t very compatible in nature. Some might not work on your TV and some might not allow certain DVD’s/ CD’s to play. Look at both these aspects before you purchase as one as if it’s not compatible it tends to becomes an idle purchase just lying about in the house.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 10 Best Selling Blue Ray Players from Amazon India:
- DVD video upscaling to 1080p via HDMI for near-HD images
- Subtitle shift for widescreen viewing without any missing subtitles
- Full HD 1080p for razor sharp images
- DivX Plus HD certified for high definition DivX playback
- Full HD 1080
- Connects to the internet for enjoyment of diverse full HD online contents
- Blu-ray player with user-friendly interface
- Improved boot-up and loading times with super quick start in less than 1 second in Quick Start Mode
- Vivid colour with TRILUMINOS colour
- It usually takes around 2-4 Weeks Time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Please Check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchase(s).Brand New ImportedVoltage: DC 12 VSize : Approx. 15.2 x 12.7 x 3.8cm / 5.98 x 5 x 1.50"Package Includes : 1 x LP-838 Amplifier
- Super dustproof
- High picture quality with Xvid Home
- Wide playability
- USB Play
- Supports all Media formats at full HD 1080P Resolution WITH ALL NEW POWERFUL SENSOR FOR BETTER REMOTE RANGE.
- Connect to any TV, CRTV, LED, Plasma , LCD, 3D
- Can read files from External Hard Disk upto 3tb
- User Friendly Interface & Highly Portable device with size of your palm
- Supports 3D & blu ray movies. Supporting Video Formats:Supporting Video Formats: MKV (MGEG2, RMVB, WMV9, XviD, H.264), AVI (XviD, H.264), TS (MGEG2, H.264, VC-1), MP4 / M4V (XviD, H.264), MOV (XviD, H.264), VOB (MPEG2), PMP (XviD, H.264), RM / RMVB (RV8 / 99), MPG (MPEG1, MPEG2), M2TS (MPEG2, H.264), FLV (H.263, H.264), WMV (VC-1, WMV7, WMV8), Video Codec: (H.264, H.263, WMV9 / VC-1 / RMVB (V8 / V9), MPEG-XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2), Audio Codec: MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, APE, AAC, AC3, ATRA, DTS)
- bluray player
- Slim design takes up very little space
- Holds up to 4 remotes
- Ideal on your coffee or end tables
- Multiple format playback
- Allows for playback for USB content
- Allows for progressive scan and fast and slow playback with sound
- Drive Type: Super-Multi Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
- BD-R SL/DL: 14X/12XDVD-R SL/DL: 16X/8XDVD+R SL/DL: 16X/8X
- CD-RW: 24X
- Buffer Memory: 4MB
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- HDMI one cable connection
- 1080p upscale
- Record to USB and USB content playback
- Multi disc and format playback
- PhotoTV HD
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top blue-ray players in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Here are five Blue-ray players along with some of their distinguishing features, to grab your attention.
Best Blue-Ray Player To Buy Online in India in 2017:
#1.Philips BDP2190 Blu-Ray Disc Player:
This is quite an up-to-date model by Philips, that meets the multidimensional needs of its customers. Its features ensure that the user gets the best out of both worlds: audio and video quality.
The DivX Plus feature allows you to export your favourite Youtube video and view it without too much inconvenience and hassle that is generally experienced due to the difference in video formats.
Playback and Dolby technology are just two of the features that allow you to indulge in superior audio and video quality. The player uses 11 Watts of power and is quite accessible in terms of the ease with which you can connect it to other external devices.
#2.Sony BDP-S1500 Blu-Ray Disc Player:
If you are looking for a slightly more energy efficient model of a Blue-ray player, this model might just suit your needs. It uses just 8.8 Watts of power and has an operating voltage of 240V.
Sometimes lethargy takes over your desire to watch a movie. Putting in a CD/DVD, switching the TV on, switching the player on. It all seems like too much of a hassle. If not all, this model quickens at least one process.
With its Quick Start mode, you can turn on the player in less than a second even! You can connect it to the internet as well. It gives high audio and video quality but is only compatible with LCD/LED TV’s that have a HDMI port.
#3.PHILIPS BDP2385 FULL HD 3D BLU-RAY PLAYER:
Another one of Philip’s models in this list, this model too, has similar features and uses 11 Watts of power itself. It’s perfect for those people who want to indulge in 3D and wireless entertainment.
Some of the modern technology that this model comes with and the other one doesn’t include: Miracast and Wifi-n: both designed to make wireless entertainment user friendly.
Apart from these features, DVD video upscaling and Digital Dolby are two other features which contribute to its sound audio and visual performance.
#4.Sony (3D/2D) Blu-ray disc /DVD player:
The main USP of this particular model is that it comes with built in Wifi. This in turn allows you to be a more social being. You can post videos, music, pictures etc. directly from the Blue-ray player itself without having the need to export it to your mobile phone or laptop and then uploading it.
Apart from this, it’s super compatible. All kinds of Blue-ray CD’s, DVD’s etc. work on it, irrespective of the formats and country you purchase the CD/DVD from. It doesn’t need batteries and you can even control it from your smart phone.
#5.Samsung BD-F5100 Blu-ray Disc Player:
This is the only model in this list that is not from Sony or Philips, instead it’s from Samsung. It has the normal features per se, of a Blue-ray player but it doesn’t really support all video formats nor is it 3D compatible.
Unlike the model above, this one does require batteries to function which are not really rechargeable in nature. Apart from these minor drawbacks, it performs its function and loads quite quickly as well.
Recommended for Reading: