Best Dehumidifier to Buy in India in 2019
Just like the two sides of a coin, there are: humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Both, come with their own benefits. As the name suggests, dehumidifiers remove or reduce the moisture content in the air you breathe.
What can its benefits be? By removing the moisture from the air, the air now, becomes a less hospitable environment for the growth and multiplication of bacteria, which in turn makes it safer to breathe.
Because of this, it’s equally beneficial for your skin and your respiratory organs. In less humid air, clothes dry faster. It helps other appliances in the house.
For example: Because of the work of a dehumidifier, it becomes easier for an air conditioner to cool the air, thereby saving a lot of energy.
What to look for in dehumidifiers?
Here are three aspects that you can look at.
Mobility: Of course, when you are buying something like a dehumidifier, you can’t buy one for each room. It’s just not practical. You might need it in this room sometimes and some other room at other times. Therefore, the ease with which it can be moved around can be a factor to consider while purchasing one.
Area/Need: These appliances come in different capacities and boast, different amounts of power. Because of this, some can remove the moisture content from a large room easily, while others can’t. Look at its storage capacity and the area it can serve effectively before purchasing one.
Electricity consumption: You look at an appliance that consumes electricity and one of the first things that comes to your mind is, “How energy efficient is it?”, “Will it add a lot to my electricity bill?”. These standard questions should be applied for these appliances as well and can be a criteria for judgement.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 7 Best Selling Dehumidifiers from Amazon India:
- LED Display, Water Tank Capacity : 5.5 Liters
- 20 L daily water extraction :Oscillating function : between 45 to 90 degrees
- Humidity control range : 40 to 80 % Ideal for Room Size : 60 Sq m
- Temperature display range : 1C-35C , With auto-frost technology
- Auto Defrost Automatic defrosting for temperature drop down less than 16 C Continuous drain for added convenience
- THE ULTIMATE moisture absorber for rooms and larger spaces. Absorbs upto 4 litres of moisture.
- Spill proof, comes with a revolutionary one way filter which doesnt allow trapped moisture to spill out of the box
- Fragrance free and lasts for over 4 months
- Over 750,000 users trust ABSORBIA and protect their belongings from moisture damage
- Air Purifier Type - Room; Purification method - High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 677 sq. ft. / 63 sq. mtrs., especially suitable for bedrooms
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 270 m3/hr
- Wattage: 11 to 50 watts (lowest to highest fan speed, depending on usage)
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Powerpye dehumidifier is designed to be one of the quietest compressor dehumidifiers on the market. Designed to do the job without the background noise disruption other units have.
- Powerpye dehumidifiers are made to be energy efficient. At just 1.5p per hour based on 7.5L/kWh they are inexpensive to run for long periods in your home.
- Storage Tank Size: 2.3 Litre With 12 Litre Performance, The Powerpye dehumidifier Removes large volumes of water per day, thus making it ideal for dealing with condensation, damp and drying washing.
- Powerpye dehumidifier will help keep your home dry and warm and acts as a simple air purifying system. Includes Automatic Turn-off, Defrost plus Laundry and Timer setting as standard
- Powerpye dehumidifier features easy to use controls with a display showing the current room relative humidity and the ability to set your target relative in steps of 5% relative humidity levels. The controls also have a child lock to prevent little (or big) fingers from tampering with your settings.
- Ideal for removing Damp, Mold and Moisture from Home, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Garage or Closets
- SMALL DEHUMIDIFIERS FOR HOME - Compact mini dehumidifier with 500 ml capacity tank extracts up to 250 ml of moisture daily making it great for small spaces
- AUTO SHUT OFF FOR BATHROOM OR Small spaces and rooms - Quiet dehumidifier shuts off automatically and triggers LED indicator light when tank is full and water is ready for removal - a convenient and stress free option for small indoor spaces
- REMOVES MOISTURE FROM ROOMS UP TO 150 SQ FT - Best for removing moisture from rooms up to 150 square feet / 1100 cubic feet which makes it a great choice for rooms, bathrooms, and office spaces
- QUIET SAFE AND ENERGY EFFICIENT - Features low noise thermoelectric peltier module (no need for a compressor) and energy efficient 25W ETL certified adapter to prevent overheating for safer use
- Low power consumption
- Spreads good healthy air
- Removes foul odour
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top dehumidifiers in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Down below is a list of five dehumidifiers along with some relevant information about them.
Best Dehumidifier to Buy in India in 2019:
#1.Bionaire BD10 Dehumidifier:
The humidity control function for this model, ranges from 40%-80%. It’s perfect for small rooms, 30 sqm to be precise. One of the distinguishing features of the model is its Auto-shut off feature, which turns the appliance off, automatically when the storage tank is filled to the brim.
The wheels that it comes with ensure mobility to every nook and corner of your house, making it quite ideal as a whole. Some of the other notable features/functions of this model include an LED display and the automatic defrosting option. For all this, it uses 220 Watts of energy.
#2.Wireless Renewable Mini Air Dehumidifier Damp Mould Moisture:
If you are looking for a dehumidifier to protect your goods, take a look at this model. It’s wireless and rechargeable. Quite compact in size, with its exact product dimensions being: 16.5 x 10.2 x 4.3 cms.
It’s quite simple to use. If the dehumidifier is orange, that means it’s dry. However, when it turns green, that means it’s full of moisture and needs to be charged immediately.
#3.Invitop 110V-240V Reusable Mini Dehumidifier EU Plug Air Dryer:
Another model that is meant to be kept in your wardrobe, or some similar place, to protect your belongings from the perils of extensive moisture. It works exactly the same way as the model above, changing colour from orange to green and vice-versa.
The device is extremely portable. It’s wireless and quite handy, with exact product dimensions to be of: 16.5 x 10 x 4.3 cms. Ideally, it takes around 12-15 hours to charge itself.
#4.Mini Dehumidifier Moisture Absorbing Rechargeable:
The outer material of this portable, mini humidifier is made out of ABS. The time it takes to recharge itself varies from 8-12 hours, slightly quicker than the model above.
It uses just 20 Watts of power and weighs extremely light, 459 gms to be precise. The exact product dimensions of this product equal to: 19 x 14 x 5.5 cm.
#5.Mini Desiccant Elec Semiconductor Intelligent Dehumidifier Air Dryer:
It’s small and portable and does both the functions that a dehumidifier should do: clean, moisture free air and protect the appliances that get adversely affected by moisture. When its water tank is full, it turns off automatically.
Unlike many other dehumidifiers, this one works like a whisper. The storage tank has a capacity to store 18 oz of water, while as a whole, it can dehumidify 10 ounces of water, per day.