Best Dehumidifier to Buy in India in 2018
Just like the two sides of a coin, there are: humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Both, come with their own benefits. As the name suggests, dehumidifiers remove or reduce the moisture content in the air you breathe.
What can its benefits be? By removing the moisture from the air, the air now, becomes a less hospitable environment for the growth and multiplication of bacteria, which in turn makes it safer to breathe.
Because of this, it’s equally beneficial for your skin and your respiratory organs. In less humid air, clothes dry faster. It helps other appliances in the house.
For example: Because of the work of a dehumidifier, it becomes easier for an air conditioner to cool the air, thereby saving a lot of energy.
What to look for in dehumidifiers?
Here are three aspects that you can look at.
Mobility: Of course, when you are buying something like a dehumidifier, you can’t buy one for each room. It’s just not practical. You might need it in this room sometimes and some other room at other times. Therefore, the ease with which it can be moved around can be a factor to consider while purchasing one.
Area/Need: These appliances come in different capacities and boast, different amounts of power. Because of this, some can remove the moisture content from a large room easily, while others can’t. Look at its storage capacity and the area it can serve effectively before purchasing one.
Electricity consumption: You look at an appliance that consumes electricity and one of the first things that comes to your mind is, “How energy efficient is it?”, “Will it add a lot to my electricity bill?”. These standard questions should be applied for these appliances as well and can be a criteria for judgement.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 7 Best Selling Dehumidifiers from Amazon India:
- Pack of 3 at discounted price
- Traps excess moisture to enjoy a better quaity of life
- Improves quality of air in all rooms and enclosed spaces
- Benefits to health & property.
- Water Tank Capacity : 5.5 Liters, 20 L daily water extraction,Humidity control range : 40 to 80 %.
- Ideal for Room Size : upto 60 Sq m,
- Wheel on the bottom to move product easily, Automatic shut-off feature to prevents water from overflowing
- Water full protection : Unit will sound an alarm with indication when the water reservoir is full
- Warranty: 2 year on product Power: 360 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- ANSIO Easy Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier designed to remove dampness & humidity from the air in your wardrobes & home
- The unique hydrophilic crystals are specifically formulated to draw and retain moisture from the air. This helps combat condensation, damp rooms, allergens in the air, mould, mildew and neutralises odours
- Easy to Hang. Ideal for Wardrobes, caravans, boats, garages anywhere excess moisture is causing a problem
- The first drop appears within 4-7 days depending on the humidity level. Absorbs up to 3 times it's own weight in water
- Efficient room moisture control - regulates humidity & air dampness - helps to eliminate odors & fungus
- Breathe healthier with fresh air - lightweight & compact Size - simple one-switch button activation
- Built-in ventilation fan for extended air flow - low energy consumption - built-in air filtration system
- Washable & reusable air filter - ultra quiet operation - LED indicator lights - easy removable water tank
- Perfect for home or office use - automatic power off with empty tank - includes wall power adapter
- Removes pollutants, allergens, bad smell, moisture. Prevents moulds and mildew.
- Lasts for over 1 Year. Light weight and compact. Can be used in places with no charging point.
- Significantly affordable than electric air purifiers and conventional air fresheners.
- 100% non-toxic, scentless, and highly eco-friendly. Safe around children and pets too.
- Safe alternative to both ionic air purifiers that emit ozone and conventional air fresheners filled with formaldehyde.
- OZONE Bag "The Layer Of Protection" -is the most efficient way to maintain a dry, fresh and odor free home and car.
- SUPERIOR AIR PURIFIER - Our Coconut shell based activated charcoal is pure virgin grade with iodine value of 1050 Mg/gm making it 2x more effective than Conventional Activated bamboo charcoal purifiers.
- -ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY - Introducing multi layered technology for grains with surface area 1140 square meter/gram specifically designed and build to adsorb odour,airborne chemicals and harmful pollutants.
- 100% NATURAL, GREEN & CHEMICAL FREE - Uses Sustainably Sourced Activated Coconut Charcoal. 100% Safe around children and pets too.
- PRANAYAM IN EACH BREATH - Helps to reduce the harmful pollutants, bacteria, mould and mildew, allergens and unpleasant odors floating in your air.
- Compact Small Dehumidifier with Whisper Quiet Technology
- Removable 16 ox Reservoir with Indicator Light and Auto Shut Off Safety Feature when Full
- Compact size is Perfect for Bathrooms, Basements, Closets, Safes and R.V.s and Boats
- Low energy consumption, CE and UL Approved
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top dehumidifiers in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Down below is a list of five dehumidifiers along with some relevant information about them.
Best Dehumidifier to Buy in India in 2018:
#1.Bionaire BD10 Dehumidifier:
The humidity control function for this model, ranges from 40%-80%. It’s perfect for small rooms, 30 sqm to be precise. One of the distinguishing features of the model is its Auto-shut off feature, which turns the appliance off, automatically when the storage tank is filled to the brim.
The wheels that it comes with ensure mobility to every nook and corner of your house, making it quite ideal as a whole. Some of the other notable features/functions of this model include an LED display and the automatic defrosting option. For all this, it uses 220 Watts of energy.
#2.Wireless Renewable Mini Air Dehumidifier Damp Mould Moisture:
If you are looking for a dehumidifier to protect your goods, take a look at this model. It’s wireless and rechargeable. Quite compact in size, with its exact product dimensions being: 16.5 x 10.2 x 4.3 cms.
It’s quite simple to use. If the dehumidifier is orange, that means it’s dry. However, when it turns green, that means it’s full of moisture and needs to be charged immediately.
#3.Invitop 110V-240V Reusable Mini Dehumidifier EU Plug Air Dryer:
Another model that is meant to be kept in your wardrobe, or some similar place, to protect your belongings from the perils of extensive moisture. It works exactly the same way as the model above, changing colour from orange to green and vice-versa.
The device is extremely portable. It’s wireless and quite handy, with exact product dimensions to be of: 16.5 x 10 x 4.3 cms. Ideally, it takes around 12-15 hours to charge itself.
#4.Mini Dehumidifier Moisture Absorbing Rechargeable:
The outer material of this portable, mini humidifier is made out of ABS. The time it takes to recharge itself varies from 8-12 hours, slightly quicker than the model above.
It uses just 20 Watts of power and weighs extremely light, 459 gms to be precise. The exact product dimensions of this product equal to: 19 x 14 x 5.5 cm.
#5.Mini Desiccant Elec Semiconductor Intelligent Dehumidifier Air Dryer:
It’s small and portable and does both the functions that a dehumidifier should do: clean, moisture free air and protect the appliances that get adversely affected by moisture. When its water tank is full, it turns off automatically.
Unlike many other dehumidifiers, this one works like a whisper. The storage tank has a capacity to store 18 oz of water, while as a whole, it can dehumidify 10 ounces of water, per day.