Best Espresso Machine to buy in India in 2021
An Italian cafe experience at home. How? Well, a simple and affordable option is an espresso machine. Affordable, when you look at the experience it sells. Don’t look at the product only. Not only do you get the best espresso shot at home, but these machines also sell an experience.
The cafe experience. It can be the best gift for a coffee-enthusiast or a coffee-lover even. Oh, and coffee is not the only thing you can make. Not many people say no to a mocha mousse.
So, how to tell a good espresso machine from a bad one? Well, you can’t it’s a subjective issue. But here are a few things to look at, while buying one.
Your need: Why are you buying an espresso machine? Is it just for a fine shot of espresso? Or, do you want to make some cappuccino as well? How often will you be using it? Just for you? Or, to serve a lot of people?
Power Consumption: You have a lot of appliances at home that eat up your electricity bill. That’s why electricity consumption becomes an important thing to consider.
Easy to use: An espresso machine is an appliance that for the past century at least, has been used in cafes, not in domestic houses.
It’s not the only appliance that has undergone this change and one of the problems with such appliances is that they aren’t particularly simple to use.
That’s why, learn how to use it, choose one that’s easy to use and isn’t too complicated. That way you will be more satisfied and less frustrated.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 10 Best Selling Espresso Machines from Amazon India:
- Brushed stainless steel front fascia
- Dedicated hot water outlet
- Gauge to indicate brewing pressure.
- Timer display
- Rubberized steam wand knob with integrated switch
- 4 Cup espresso and cappuccino maker
- Steam knob for coffee and frothing
- Die-cast aluminium alloy boiler for long life
- High temperature carafe with water level indicator
- Detachable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Makes espresso, cappuccino and latte coffee
- Milk frothing nozzle: Use the milk frothing nozzle for making Latte, Espresso Macchiato, Caff? Breve, and Caramel Macchiato varieties of coffee ; Turbo cappuccino nozzle: Use this special nozzle exclusively for achieving a satisfactory froth in your favourite Cappuccino
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts. Bar Pressure: 4 bar
- Includes: Coffee maker, Instruction manual, Customer care list and Guarantee card
- Offers Espresso, Cappuccino and Filter Coffee in one touch
- 1450 Watt Powerful Machine brews excellent coffee
- Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo (long shot) preparation
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules, compatible with Nespresso and Dolce Gusto capsules and also compatible with coffee grounds for filter coffee
- The 0.6L detachable transparent water tank is simple to remove, refill and reattach
- Works with Lavazza Blue capsules
- 2 Coffee selections: simple touch controls, 1 programmable free dose and 1 pre-set.
- Visual alerts: fitted with a visual indicator to show when the water tank is empty or the capsules drawer is full.
- Capsule drawer: maximum capacity of 9 exhausted capsules.
- Transparent water tank capacity: 0.7 l
- 4 cup cofee maker with milk frothing
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Glass carafe
- Temperature indicator dial. Temperature Range of 0 to 90 Degree Celcius
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Advanced brewing technology with mesh filter
- High temperature Glass carafe with water level indicator
- Non slip feet - firm rubber legs for better grip on the surface
- Illuminated on/off switch,customer care no:180042566666
- Anti drip mechanism
- Detachable design, easy to clean after coffee making and convenient for serving or storage for next time use
- The lower pot is made of alloy material, and the upper pot is acrylic, high toughness, not easy to be broken
- Safety system will automatically shut-off the machine when the unit is finished brewing and when the body is lifted from the base
- One power button operation, easy to use. Large capacity of 300ml, you can serve about 6 people at the same time
- Easily monitor the entire brewing process with the transparent container, more interesting, easier to control the process
- A Tecnora Innovation-world's First Double Boiler Espresso Maker for Home Use.
- 15 Bar Italian Pump for Full Flavour Extraction
- 1850 Watt Precision Boiler for Accurate Temperature Control and Continous Steam Generation
- 1-year comprehensive manufacturers warranty for Home use only. Not meant for commercial use.
- Stainless Steel Froth Assist Panarello, Cup Warmer Plate and Front Panel Single & Double Espresso Pressurised Portafilter Basket
- MOKA POT COFFEE MACHINE: The Iconic Italian coffee maker/ coffee maker for home since 1933 by Bialetti now in a form of an electric coffee machine. Uses fresh ground coffee.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1919: made in Italy : World renowned Moka Pot/ filter coffee maker brand across the world.
- NO MORE CLOUDY COFFEE: Coffee decoction of the highest quality with Bialetti. High quality polished aluminum in the classic Bialetti octagon shape and much better than other Chinese quality products on the market
- COST EFFECTIVE: No more expensive coffee machines for offices and homes. and cost per coffee around 7-8 Rupees. No expensive maintenance like capsule machines and higher coffee cost
- Perfect coffee maker/espresso maker/ coffee maker machine/ Electric Moka pot for home and offices. Easy to use and clean.
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top air espresso machines in India. Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Here are five espresso machines that are available online. They will give you an insight into, what they are and how they can be used.
Best Espresso Machine to buy in India in 2021:
#1.Morphy Richards New Europa 800-Watt Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker:
As the name suggests, this model by Morphy Richards uses 800 Watts of energy and it can be used to make not only, an espresso shot but also cappuccino and caffe lattes. You can use it to make 4 cups of coffee at one sitting.
It weighs 2.8 kgs and comes with a heat resistant lid. So treat yourself to not one, but four cups of delicious coffee and don’t worry too much about it’s cleaning. That’s easy too.
#2.Tecnora Cremiere TCM 106 A Thermoblock Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker:
This is quite an expensive espresso machine but it can be used as both, a hot water kettle and a coffee maker.
Because of this dual utility, you can use this machine to even make tea, or premix soups. It’s completely automatic.
In one sitting you can make yourself two delicious cups of perfect coffee.
You can expect some of the best coffee you have tasted before, attributed to its sophisticated features and its stainless steel filter that ensure the coffee powder really is fine.
#3.Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker:
You want quick coffee? This is the espresso machine for you. All it takes is just half a minute to make your espresso shot and you are good to go.
It has backlight indicators, a 24-ounce water tank, convenient power cord storage and much more. The product weighs just 4.1 kgs which makes it quite easy to carry around.
#4.Oster BVSTEN6601R-049 1050-Watt Prima Espresso and Latte Maker:
This espresso machine comes with a lot of features. Nobody wants to waste energy.
So tackle this problem, it’s programmed to shut off automatically if it is kept idle for 90 seconds, or longer.
The water tank that comes in this has the capacity to hold more 1.5 liters, while the milk tank can hold 480 ml, to be precise.
You have the option of using it to make one cup, or two cups of coffee in one sitting.
It’s easy to clean, it’s easy to use and it’s not too heavy on the pockets, making it one of the ideal espresso machines in its price range to grace the market.
#5.Philips Saeco Intelia HD8751 Automatic Espresso Machine:
This really is one of the most expensive espresso makers out there. It’s equipped with multiple features which you aren’t going to find in your ordinary espresso machine.
There is a pre-brewing option that comes with it, which enhances the flavour of the coffee before itself. You can adjust the strength of your coffee to your taste buds.
What’s more is that you don’t even need to spend too much on its maintenance. It comes with automatic cleaning and de-scaling functions. For those of you who really want the cafe experience at home, this is the one.
Recommended for Reading:
Last update on 2021-03-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API