Best Espresso Machine to buy in India in 2017
An Italian cafe experience at home. How? Well, a simple and affordable option is an espresso machine. Affordable, when you look at the experience it sells. Don’t look at the product only. Not only do you get the best espresso shot at home, but these machines also sell an experience.
The cafe experience. It can be the best gift for a coffee-enthusiast or a coffee-lover even. Oh, and coffee is not the only thing you can make. Not many people say no to a mocha mousse.
So, how to tell a good espresso machine from a bad one? Well, you can’t it’s a subjective issue. But here are a few things to look at, while buying one.
Your need: Why are you buying an espresso machine? Is it just for a fine shot of espresso? Or, do you want to make some cappuccino as well? How often will you be using it? Just for you? Or, to serve a lot of people?
Power Consumption: You have a lot of appliances at home that eat up your electricity bill. That’s why electricity consumption becomes an important thing to consider.
Easy to use: An espresso machine is an appliance that for the past century at least, has been used in cafes, not in domestic houses. It’s not the only appliance that has undergone this change and one of the problems with such appliances is that they aren’t particularly simple to use. That’s why, learn how to use it, choose one that’s easy to use and isn’t too complicated. That way you will be more satisfied and less frustrated.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 7 Best Selling Espresso Machines from Amazon India:
- Makes espresso, cappuccino and latte coffee
- Makes 4 cups of coffee
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Includes: Coffee maker, Instruction manual, Customer care list and Guarantee card
- Material: stainless steel, Color: Steel
- Make authentic south Indian coffee filter
- Durable & Easy to Use!
- Capaciy: 150ML
- Item package quantity: 1 Coffee Filter
- 4 cup cofee maker with milk frothing
- Overheat protection and drip tray
- Glass carafe
- Temperature indicator dial
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Capacity - 4 Cups (240ml). Easily can make Espresso/Cappuccino/Latte.
- Power - 800W , Power Supply - 230V, 50 Hz, Working Pressure - 3.5 Bars.
- Removable & reusable stainless steel filter. Removable washable drip tray. Removable Filter Holder
- Heatproof glass carafe, Overheating Protection, Indicator light, Water level scale.
- Froth Milk easily with frothing device (Note: No need to remove Cap of Frothing device for better result)
- Power 1050W (Maximum)::Pressure 15 Bar::Removable Water Tank 1.5 L
- Coffee Brewing in a Tall Cup with Cup Heating::Removable Drip Collection Tray
- Milk Frother to Create Milk Froth for Cappuccino, Latte and Hot Chocolate
- Unique Design of Stainless Steel Coffee Filter & Italian Designed 15 Bar High Pressure Boiler and Pump Produces a Creamy Flavorful Espresso Coffee Extract, when a High Pressure Steam is pass through the freshly Ground Coffee Powder
- 2 Years VITEK Manufacturer Warranty - Customer Care Toll Free - 1800 266 0495
- Minipresso Ns Is Compatible With The Large Variety Of Capsules Proposed By Nespresso
- Minipresso Ns Uses Nespresso * Capsules To Prepare Espresso.
- The Advantage Is That The Coffee Is Ground, Measured, Tamped, With A Higher Precision Than We Are Capable Of Doing.
- Minipresso Ns Is Very Simple And Intuitive To Operate. Add Any Compatible Capsules Into The Outlet Head. Add Hot Water Into The Water Tank. Unlock The Piston From Its Travel Position And Pump A Few Strokes To Pressurize And Extract Delicious Espresso With Generous Crema.
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top air espresso machines in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Here are five espresso machines that are available online. They will give you an insight into, what they are and how they can be used.
Best Espresso Machine to buy in India in 2017:
#1.Morphy Richards New Europa 800-Watt Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker:
As the name suggests, this model by Morphy Richards uses 800 Watts of energy and it can be used to make not only, an espresso shot but also cappuccino and caffe lattes. You can use it to make 4 cups of coffee at one sitting.
It weighs 2.8 kgs and comes with a heat resistant lid. So treat yourself to not one, but four cups of delicious coffee and don’t worry too much about it’s cleaning. That’s easy too.
#2.Tecnora Cremiere TCM 106 A Thermoblock Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker:
This is quite an expensive espresso machine but it can be used as both, a hot water kettle and a coffee maker. Because of this dual utility, you can use this machine to even make tea, or premix soups. It’s completely automatic.
In one sitting you can make yourself two delicious cups of perfect coffee. You can expect some of the best coffee you have tasted before, attributed to its sophisticated features and its stainless steel filter that ensure the coffee powder really is fine.
#3.Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker:
You want quick coffee? This is the espresso machine for you. All it takes is just half a minute to make your espresso shot and you are good to go.
It has backlight indicators, a 24-ounce water tank, convenient power cord storage and much more. The product weighs just 4.1 kgs which makes it quite easy to carry around.
#4.Oster BVSTEN6601R-049 1050-Watt Prima Espresso and Latte Maker:
This espresso machine comes with a lot of features. Nobody wants to waste energy. So tackle this problem, it’s programmed to shut off automatically if it is kept idle for 90 seconds, or longer.
The water tank that comes in this has the capacity to hold more 1.5 liters, while the milk tank can hold 480 ml, to be precise. You have the option of using it to make one cup, or two cups of coffee in one sitting.
It’s easy to clean, it’s easy to use and it’s not too heavy on the pockets, making it one of the ideal espresso machines in its price range to grace the market.
#5.Philips Saeco Intelia HD8751 Automatic Espresso Machine:
This really is one of the most expensive espresso makers out there. It’s equipped with multiple features which you aren’t going to find in your ordinary espresso machine.
There is a pre-brewing option that comes with it, which enhances the flavour of the coffee before itself. You can adjust the strength of your coffee to your tastebuds.
What’s more is that you don’t even need to spend too much on its maintenance. It comes with automatic cleaning and de-scaling functions. For those of you who really want the cafe experience at home, this is the one.
Recommended for Reading: