Best Induction Cooktop in India – Buyer Selection Guide & Top Brands
There are many cooktops that many homes use. It can either be a gas stove, an electric cooktop or induction cooktops. Many homes are more familiar with gas stove cooktops and electric cooktops.
The induction cooktops have not become extremely popular in some parts of the world in as much as they are the superior choice among the three. Induction cooktops use electromagnetic energy to heat the pot or pan.
Typically, there will be a series of well-arranged magnets that will stir up the atoms found in an iron and once excited; they will generate heat which is used to cook foods.
WHY INDUCTION COOKTOPS ARE PREFERRED:
In the countries where induction cooktops are well known, they are highly preferred over the other two cooktops because it has some very interesting advantages that set it apart. Induction cooktops are an excellent choice because:
They are very safe: Induction cooktops are very safe for any household. Typically, if the cooktops have no cooking pot placed on it, there is no generation of heat. This means that you can touch it and not get burnt even if it is turned on. Also in cooking, the cooktops do not warm the burner.
They are fast: Induction cooktops have been found to heat up foods a lot faster than gas stoves and electric cooktops. In less than three minutes, this method of cooking will have boiled six cups of water to their boiling point. When the atoms of iron are starred up, they produce instant heat energy that is more powerful.
It is easy to clean: One thing about these cooking tops is that they are very easy to clean after use. When you are cooking, food particles are bound to fall on the surface. The food will not be ‘baked’ while on the surface because the cooktops only cook that which is under an iron cooking pot. Therefore, you can easily get it out of the surface after use and remain with a squeaky clean kitchen.
Have program modes: This is the most outstanding and the best thing about induction cooktops. There are pre-set cook menus, and some models go as far as having programmable modes that are for cooking different recipes. This makes them very convenient and highly efficient.
Have amazing and flexible heating levels and options for power: The induction cooktops are excellently designed to give you instant heat variations. For some electric cooktops, you cannot get this feature since the temperature can be increased or lowered slowly and the effects kick off slowly too. This can be an inconvenience sometimes.
Their sleek designs: The induction cooktops are outstanding, and they add to the aesthetic beauty of the kitchen. They have sleek designs that are elegant, sophisticated, modern, and wonderful. They will blend with your décor easily.
Keep your kitchen cool: Induction cooktops do not heat the air around you while cooking. This means that you do not have to worry about the heat in the kitchen that may be hard to keep up with. It is because of the magnetic induction that the cooking pot or pan generates heat and there is no way the electromagnetic energy produce can influence air particles.
GAS STOVES VS INDUCTION COOKTOPS:
When choosing between gas stoves and induction cooktops, it is a wise choice to pick induction cooktops as we have seen above. To add on to the reasons why induction cooktops are preferred, these reasons make them stand out from gas stoves.
- Gas only converts 38% of its energy and uses it in cooking while induction cooktops will deliver up to 90% of its energy to be used for cooking. This makes induction cooktops more efficient.
- You can place a paper tower over the cooking surface of induction cooktops to keep it clean while using and it will still function effectively and efficiently. This is as compared to gas stoves.
- Gas stoves can burn your hands while cooking if you are not careful because sometimes the heat may be felt on the sides of the cooking pot and the flames can emerge at the sides. This does not happen with induction cooktops.
- Induction cooktops are more economical after purchase and very efficient. With gas stoves, you will always need to pay for the gas supply every other month.
These are more reasons to always go with induction cooktops.Following video discusses some of the reasons which are worth looking at
THE ULTIMATE BUYERS GUIDE – SELECTING THE BEST INDUCTION COOKTOP:
The number of cooking surfaces: Different induction cookers have different numbers of cooking surfaces. It is always wiser to go with the one that has more than one.
Then pan size it can support: It should be able to support your biggest pan in the kitchen that is used to make large quantities of meals.
Pot compatibility: Typically, they work best with stainless steel, cast iron, and magnetic bottoms.
Auto pan detection: This allows for the power to go off as soon as the pan or pot is taken off.
Temperature control: The temperature controls should be flexible should allow adjustments when the temperature is between 140 Fahrenheit and 430 Fahrenheit.
The pre-set menus: The pre-set menu includes menus like fry, stir, grill, boil, milk, and so on. They help in keeping the temperature at the right level for each cooking.
The type of control panel: It can either have buttons or be a touch panel.
Presence of a timer: This gives you an easy time setting the amount of time you would like to cook your food.
The power rate: Typically, the power rate is between 1000W and 1800W. The higher the power rate, the faster your food will cook.
These are a few of the features you can look out for before finalizing an Induction cooktop for your kitchen .
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE WHILE USING INDUCTION COOKTOPS:
Always touch the pan or pat with protected hands. In as much as the induction surface is cold to the touch, the pan or pot is not.
Always use the right pans and pots or else you will not get any cooking done. The induction cooktops only work best with certain materials.
Your plastic utensils are well protected, and they will not melt down when placed near the cooktops.
Always have the right temperature controls while cooking and remember that the heat levels adjust instantly.
Reduced kitchen fires are an added advantage of induction cooktops, and you do not have to worry about water resistant fire breakouts.
The induction cooktops are highly safe, and you do not have to worry about the little ones while cooking or accidental touches.
TOP INDUCTION COOKTOP BRANDS IN INDIA:
Many top brands in India have the best induction cooktops and they include:
- Crompton Greaves
- Morphy Richards
You can trust these brands and rest be assured they will give you value for your money.
With all the information provided as of now,you should be in a position to pick a right induction cooktop for your kitchen.To make things even easier for you,we also want to provide the list of best selling Induction cooktops in India.The list will help you to pick the best one with out much effort.
Top 20 Best Selling Induction Cooktop Online in India:
- Indian menu option
- Anti magnetic wall
- Timer with user pre-set
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Push button
- Elegant and smart design
- 7 Indian preset menu
- Dual heat sensor
- Automatic shut off
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 12.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1500W
- Warranty: 1 Year,Customer service number:080-33441111
- Troubleshooting guidelines:Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Pigeon Rapido Cute 1800 W Induction Cooktop (Black)
- Pigeon Nonstick Induction Base Tawa
- Pigeon 3 Ltr. Induction Base Pressure Cooker
- Baltra 3 Pcs Stainless Steel cookware Set
- completely A goOd DEAL with A brand
- Push button controls with 6 preset options
- Digital heat indicator for cooking zone
- Variable temperature and timer settings
- Portable and easy to use
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Feather touch
- Wide surface
- Pause function
- Feather touch
- Wide surface
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer service number: 180042566666
- 4 digital LED display
- Soft push buttons
- Energy saving
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence
- Pan sensor technology
- Manual setting to customize cooking
- Extra long cord
- INDUCTION COOKTOP
- INDUCTION COOKER
- SURYA INDUCTION
- A8 INDUCTION SURYA
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to work and look like new with minimal or no signs of wear; the product comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month seller or brand warranty
- This product does not require installation
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- More comfortable cooking without flame
Before buying and using an induction stove,you should be well thorough with the usage of this cooktop and following video will guide you on that