Best Induction Stove In India in 2020 – Guide & Reviews
When you are purchasing any cooking surface, it is important to look for one that is energy efficient, cook fast, is safe to use and delivers even cooking.
Induction cooking is currently being adopted by many people in India. Do you want to know why many people prefer induction cooking to other forms of cooking? Of course, you want to know. Induction cooking comes with a lot of benefits which include the following:
- They offer fast cooking results
- They are energy efficient
- Induction cooktops are safe to use
- They are easy to clean
- The cooktops are easy to control
You need to ensure that you have the best induction cooktop in India, and this is why I'm here to help you make a sound judgment. This guide provides you with the best top five induction stoves that are currently available in the Indian market.
Things To Consider When Buying The Best Induction Stove In India
Buying an induction stove is a difficult task especially if you are doing it for the first time. Before you spend any money on a stove, kindly check out the following important things for you to be on the safe side.
This is an essential feature on induction stoves that help to monitor the temperature at the bottom of the cookware. For instance, if you leave an empty pan on the cooking surface, the stove will adjust the power output so that no damage is caused to the cookware.
Ease of Operation
How easy is it to operate the stove? Does it have digital control reading and other controls such as buttons and sliders that make it easy to use? Look at how easy you will be in a position to use your induction stove before you bring it home.
In some other advanced models, they come with a built-in rechargeable battery that provides you with power backup in case of power failure.
The cost is also another important thing that you should consider when you are buying an induction cooktop. In India, induction cooking is not a luxury but a necessity. You can get single stove models going for up to 3000/- which is affordable for most people.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 10 Best Selling Induction Stove from Amazon India:
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0. Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W; Antimagnetic Walls
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm. Type of Control Panel - Push button
- Great Features - i)Indian Menu Options ii) Aerodynamic cooling system iii) Automatic voltage regulator ,saves power. Display : Digital. Includes: Main Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Warranty: 1 year
- Troubleshooting guidelines: works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Power - 1900 watts power,type of control panel - push button, Voltage(V): 230, Type: Innovative
- Max 3 differentiators great features ,Indian menu options,aerodynamic cooling system,pause function for added convenience
- Includes: main unit, user manual, warranty card
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
- Feather touch control
- 1800 Watt Power Consumption
- 35% energy savings compared to LPG Cooking
- Preset timer - Auto switch off
- 8 Menus - Installed Induction cooktop
- Indian menu option
- Anti magnetic wall
- Timer with user pre-set
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- 2000 watts, Automatic Whistle Counter, Automatic Keep Warm Function
- Built in Indian Menu, Dual Heat Sensor
- Automatic Voltage Regulator, Anti Magnetic Wall, Feather Touch Buttons.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Auto switch to power saving mode
- 7 Preset menu with additional manual control
- Safety sensor for protection against voltage fluctuation
- Pan sensor technology-operates only when cookware is placed on it
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize cooking
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety. Extra long cord. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
- 5 preset menu options. Power consumption-1600 W. The voltage is 230 volts. Control : Push Button
- Induction cooktop with press button control and High quality crystal glass
- Super wide voltage adaptability and with multifunctions
- Auto shutoff safety protection and Overheat protection
- High quality coils
- Warranty : 1 Year Standard + 1 Year Additional on FREE Registration
- One touch menu
- Highly efficient
- Large heating base to accommodate vessels with larger base
- Longer wire cord length for convenience
- The high quality ceramic plate can withstand very high temperature hence our ICT's are highly durable
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top induction stove in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Recommended Best Induction Stove In India in 2020
You might be confused about the best induction cooktops to buy in India. I have prepared this simple guide to help you select the best products that will suit your needs and wants. Have a look at the following reviews.
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
In the current world, everybody looks forward to saving every single penny that they earn. You want to minimize your water and electricity bills as well as other bills that you pay.
With an induction cooktop, you are sure of an energy efficient unit that not only lowers your energy bills but also brings about faster cooking.
For those who are looking for an induction cooktop in India, the Philips Viva Collection HD4928 2100 is a nice model that will provide excellent cooking results.
Space Saving Design
The induction cooktop occupies less space on your kitchen countertop or table. It is ideal for people who are worried about space in their kitchen.
Nobody wants to have a cooktop that uses a lot of energy. You want an energy efficient model like this one so that you can save more money and still get excellent cooking at home.
Some cooktops take a lot of time for the food to be prepared. With this unit, you do not have to wait for long. It provides faster cooking results so you and your family can enjoy delicious Indian meals within a short time.
Ease of Operation
The unit I programmed for Indian cooking. With its touch start, anybody can use it without any challenges. It is also designed with an auto-off program for safe cooking.
This is definitely the best Induction cooktop in India anyone could buy due to it's features,cost and brand name.
2. Prestige PIC 20 1200-Watt Induction Cooktop
I know how hard it can be finding the best induction cooktop in India.
I have reviewed the Prestige PIC 20 1200-Watt Induction Cooktop to help people in India get a cooktop that works well and offers incredible Indian cooking.
This cooktop comes with a variety of features that allow you to use it with ease when you are making your recipes. Here are other great features that come with this unit.
The best cooktop should provide you with healthy cooking, and so does this unit. It works by blocking surplus energy hence offering you with food free from magnetic or radiation hazards.
When you are using this induction cooktop, you can be sure that no energy is wasted. There is direct heating meaning that no energy gets lost in the process of cooking.
Ease of Maintenance
The unit comes with a flat cooking surface hence making it easy to clean. The cook-top is easy to remove, and you can place it as convenient as you want it to be.
Different recipes require specific temperature range so that you can get the desired results. The unit allows you to adjust the temperature when you are cooking different foods.
3. Pigeon Favourite 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
Are you tired of using cooktops that consume a lot of energy and they do not deliver excellent cooking results?
Are you in India and want to equip your kitchen with the best induction stove?
If you are currently experiencing any of the situations, the Pigeon Favourite 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop might be a great savior.
Cook in style with this modern induction cooktop that is designed with LED display and a crystal body hence making it very easy to use. It has seven preset menus so you can choose the one that you like.
This cooktop uses 1800 watts of power to help you cook your meals evenly and to perfection. You can prepare anything that you want and still expect the best performance from the unit.
Safety should be the first thing that you need to look at when you are using any induction cooktop. The unit comes with 1.3 meters swivel cord as well as a shockproof body that keeps you safe from any accidents that might occur when you are using an induction cooktop.
4. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Cooking should be an interesting activity that doesn't take time. You do not you and your family to wait for so long for the food to be ready.
This is why you should invest in an Induction Cooktop that provides very fast cooking results as well saving more energy.
If you are in India and still confused about which induction cooktop to buy, think of purchasing the Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01. This is an incredible product that you will love using for many years.
Unlike other induction cooktops, the design of the unit is simple and sleek. This means that the user will have a simple time when cooking.
Ease of Operation
You do not require prior knowledge for you to use the unit. It is highly efficient and equipped with features that are easy to comprehend so you can always have a simple operation.
You can set the time on this cooktop when you are cooking. The timer allows you to set from 0-3 hours depending on what you are cooking. The unit also has a pre-set timer function that is perfect for delayed cooking.
You will find sensor touch keys that are simple and straightforward to use. This is a simple way you can use to command the cooktop.
5. Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cook-top
Induction cooking is widely embraced by many households in Indian. More and more people appreciate the benefits that are associated with induction cooking.
For that matter, you need to get a perfect induction cooktop for your house that will help you achieve healthy cooking.
You can try the Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cook-top, and you will love the performance of this cooktop.
Power Saver Technology
This is an important technology that is used to make this cooktop. The unit is designed to provide you with minimum power usage anytime that you are cooking so you can save more bills.
Dual Heat Sensors
This induction cooktop can sense the temperature of the vessel and hence prevent overheating. This is one great way that the machine uses to save power.
Another amazing feature of this induction stove is its nice design. It is made to compliment any kitchen design be it modern or contemporary.
The unit has an inbuilt automatic voltage regulator. This means that the stove can resist power surge from the main power line that can cause damages to the appliance.
There are different types of stoves that you can buy on the market. If you are concerned about healthy and fast cooking, an induction cooktop is something that you cannot afford missing in your kitchen.
For most households in India, they have induction cooktops because they come along with so many benefits as compared to other types of stoves.
All the products covered above are ideal for any kitchen. They are great and work well to help you achieve healthy cooking.Make cooking fun, easier and interesting with any of the above induction cooktops and I know you will love the experience.
Last update on 2020-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API