Best Non-stick Cookware To Buy Online in India in 2018
If you are facing difficulty in deciding what to gift your mother on mother’s day, look no further than this article. You may be apprehensive about gifting something as ordinary as a non-stick cookware but that will definitely change when you see the look on her face when she opens the gift.
A smile so wide that it changes your perception about these ‘ordinary’ household appliances. You can consider gifting this to anybody who loves cooking and you might be met with the same reaction.
There must be a category of people out there who still don’t seem to understand the importance of these items. Well, it makes life a little bit easier for the people that cook. It’s easier to cook in, it’s easier to clean and they turn out to be much more durable when compared to regular cookware.
So how do you evaluate these non-stick cookware items? You can look at two things in particular. Firstly, its average lifespan (durability) and secondly, it’s quality. Although these two are inter-related aspects, there are few subtle differences in them.
- Durability: When we talk about durability, we look at how the cookware will last. For how long, will it’s non-stick coating remain and fulfil the utility for which it was purchased. Generally, items such as non-stick cookwares, last a middle income family for quite sometime. Therefore, before purchase ask the shopkeeper or read reviews about the product, about how long the non-stick coating lasts realistically.
- Quality: As discussed earlier, quality and durability are inter-linked aspects. The better the quality of the raw materials used in the production of the set, the longer the durability. At least, that’s what the general scenario is like. But in addition to the durability aspect, quality is also reflected in how heat resistant the cookware is, or, whether in time there is the possibility of the accumulation of rust on its handles and things like that.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 8 Best Selling non stick cookware sets from Amazon India:
- Features induction base for versatile use
- Fit for gas stove and induction top cooking
- Engineered with three layers of non-stick surface
- Glass lid for the kadai makes it easier to check the food as the cooking progress
- Colour: Red; Material: Aluminium with Teflon coating
- Preserves Nutrients
- Lower Gas Consumption
- Triple layered scratch-resistant
- Perfect Gift Item to Housewife, Friend and Family
- Durable Tadka Pan that heats up quickly and uniformly
- Features pure coat technology that makes the utensils smoother to use and easier to wash, 5 Layer Coating from Whitford US
- 7 Made with Italian technology which increases the strength of the product and allows greater flexibility
- Durable ergonomic handle, 100% PFOA Free : Being completely non-toxic and lightweight, you can enjoy healthy food absolutely worry-free, Color: Red, Material: Aluminium
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Tawa (280 mm),1-Piece Fry Pan (240 mm), 4-Pieces Kitchen Tool Set, Kadai(240mm) with Glass Lid
- The spiral bottom of the cookware has been scientifically developed to ensure even heating, For best results, use nylon/wooden spoons
- Nirlon cookware is made from high grade aluminium and stainless steel
- The non - stick inner coating is 100 percent non - toxic and minimizes oil usage while cooking
- Nirlon tawa is compatible with gas stoves only
- Its sturdy handles are well insulated to protect your hands from the heat
- It is easy to clean and maintain, even with everyday usage
- Greblon coating - long lasting German greblon non-stick coating so that you can cook delicious food with minimal oil
- Thick aluminium body - durable cookware that heats up quickly and uniformly
- Induction compatible - works with gas stoves and induction cooktops
- Bakelite handles - cool touch handles that do not become loose over time
- Glass lid for the kadai makes it easier to check the food as the cooking progress
- PTFE Exterior Which Is Easy To Clean
- Non-stick Coating Provides Long Lasting Superior Non-Stick Performance
- Resist Plus Coating That Promises Durable Non-Stick Cooking Performance
- HEALTHY COOKING - NO OIL OR BUTTER NEEDED
- Not Suitable For Induction Hobs
- Stylish, vibrant and highly durable
- Manufactured with the best quality aluminium for quick heat distribution
- Soft touch and sturdy handles for your convenience
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly 5-layer non-stick coating
- Flaking and scratch resistant
- Color: Red, Material: Aluminium
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Flat Tawa (27.5 cm), 1-Piece Concave Tawa (28.5 cm), 1-Piece Deep Kadhai (1.5 Litres), 1-Piece Deep Kadhai (2.5 Litres), 1-Piece Appachatti (22 cm), 1-Piece Sauce Pan (1.5 Litres)
- The Nirlon Healthy Non-Stick Offers Easy Cooking With Less Oil
- Even Heat Distribution, Non-stick Coating , Highly Durable, Easy To Clean
- Comfortable Bakelite Handles Stay Cool During Use
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top non stick cookware in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Although cookware doesn’t come under the category of items that are generally extensively purchased online, there is no harm in using the internet for preliminary screening to the very least. So here are five options that we think you can look at.
Best Non-stick Cookware To Buy Online in India in 2018:
#1.Bajaj Majesty Duo Non-Stick Cookware Set:
Not all the non-stick cookware sets are compatible with induction stoves. But this one is. It comes in a set of 4 pieces; a tawa, a frying pan, a kadai and a glass lid. All, non-stick cookware.
The primary material used is aluminium thereby making it easy to clean and heat resistant as well. Overall, it’s a nice, affordable non-stick cookware set for a small house or a house with limited cooking.
#2.Pigeon Mio Aluminium 8 Piece Gift Set:
Pigeon is a well known brand when it comes to cookware and has a substantial market share, in the organized sector at least. This non-stick cookware set is the ideal gift for a newly married couple or somebody moving into a new house and things like that. It comes with 8 pieces.
A frying and a tawa, along with 4 pieces of kitchen tools. Great care has been taken in the design of these items, with special care taken of the handles especially. They have been designed to make these items easy to use and last long.
As with most of the cookware, aluminium is the primary raw material used which makes it heat resistant and easy to wash. We can see technology used in this cookware set, pure coat technology to be precise, to make the non-stick surface extremely durable.
#3.Apricoat Non-Stick Cookware Set:
One of the more complete cookware sets out there, this comes with 10 separate pieces. One may think it is designed for a south Indian household as it comes with a dosatava and an appampatra.
The other eight pieces that come in this set are; a frypan, chapatitawa, deep kadhai, saucepan, taper pan, tadka pan, sandwich toaster and an appachatti.
Although the base material of the products is aluminium, they are double coated with Xylan.
#4.Prestige Omega Deluxe Induction Base Non-Stick Kitchen Set:
As the name suggests, all the pieces in this cookware set are dual compatible, with both; induction and gas cooking. It comes with 6 pieces, each of which have 3 coating and are 3 millimeters in thickness. A couple of glass lids too, come in this kitchen set.
It includes an omni tawa, two different size frying pans, a multipurpose pan, a saucepan and a kadhai as well. Prestige have taken a step towards being the pioneers of durable non-stick kitchen cookware.
These Omega cooking sets are designed to last three times longer than a normal cooking set and are designed using the help of German technology. One of the other underlying features of this set is that all its pieces come with a thick base that help in retaining heat and cooking the meals faster.
#5.Pigeon Navratna Non-Stick Gift Set:
Similar to the kitchen set mentioned above, this too, comes with a lot of additional features which aren’t there in ordinary kitchen sets. The entire set consists of 9 pieces, all of which are triple coated, 4 millimeters in thickness and metal spoon friendly.
It too, comes with a non-stick coating derived from Germany. The handles that come with all the pieces don’t get heated up and easily and are designed in such a way so as to make cooking easier.
Because of the thick base, the food gets heated much quicker and the heat is distributed evenly. As it can be seen, it is very similar to the above mentioned kitchen set, with more pieces and few subtle differences here and there.