Best Roti Maker To Buy Online in 2018 in India
One of the most important criteria, once upon a time, for an ideal wife, was her ability to make rotis. Every mother in law considered this an important criteria. The wives adapted to this demand and found a kind of a cheat code. This cheat code is what we call today, a roti maker.
We will talk in detail about roti makers and the best roti maker in India to buy for personal use.
A roti maker helps even one of the worst roti makers, make nice round and fluffy rotis with considerable ease. You want to really really shock her? Go for some of the new roti makers out there, that have added unimaginable features to this simple invention.
These roti makers are equally useful for small and medium scale restaurants that aim at delivering quick service. It can be considered to be quite a handy investment, for these people. Apart from all this, they save time and much cleaner for the kitchen, to be frank.
Some of the parameter to look at while purchasing the best roti maker in India, are mentioned below:
- Easy to use: If not the USP, one of the major USP’s of these roti makers is their ability to simplify the otherwise, messy process of making rotis. Therefore, always for look for roti makers that are easy to use and one that, you don’t think you will have too much of trouble with.
- Durability: As with most of the kitchen appliances, the durability of the product is something to look at while purchasing these roti makers. To judge durability, look at the raw materials used and the overall design of the product. If it looks sturdy and has the quality raw materials to back it, it can thought of as durable.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 7 Best Selling Roti maker from Amazon India:
- 230v ac - 900 watts
- food grade non-stick coated
- Cooking plate, oil free cooking
- Uniform heating, easy to clean
- Highly rated and recommended product for your kitchen
- Carved from a single piece of white marble rock, have a ring base for more stability while making rotis/chapatis
- Diameter-23 cm (9 inch) , Material: Mirror finish White Marble
- natural and very durable with anti skid heavy base. Easy to maintain/ clean, dishwasher safe and won't absorb food odours or stains. This product is 100% Made in India and handmade by skilled Artisans.
- Other products with Similar image and description are also available at slightly low price, but quality is totally different. By images you cannot compare, We suggest you to order both (ours and other low priced) product, compare them and Keep the good one. we are sure you will not return ours. It will be real smart shopping and you will get true value of your money.
- Highly rated and recommended product for your kitchen, Hand made (hastkala)
- have a ring base for more stability while making rotis/chapatis, Mirror finish
- made with single piece of white marble ,diameter-10 inch (25 cm)
- natural and very durable. Easy to maintain/ clean, dishwasher safe and won't absorb food odours or stains. This product is 100% Made in India and handmade by skilled Artisans.
- Stainless Steel Body
- Easily Make Chapati & Other Items
- 900 Watt Power
- Non-stick Plate
- A Product of HUKUM
- Natural and very durable with anti skid heavy base. Easy to maintain/ clean, dishwasher safe and won't absorb food odours or stains. This product is 100% in India and handmade by skilled artisans
- Useful and handy for Kitchen use purpose, Good Rolling Board/Roti Maker. Marble Round Shape Chakla To cook or make roti, paratha and chapati
- Highly rated and recommended product for your kitchen Carved from a single piece of white marble rock, have a ring base for more stability while making rotis/chapatis
- material: Mirror finish Makrana Marble ( May vary slightly from images because it is made up of 100% Natural Stone)
- Diameter - 6.5 -7 inches. Anti skid heavy base
- Suits all your needs to make pooris, chapatis and all
- It is durable and easy to clean.
- Use some oil while you use it so that the dough doesnot get sticky
- Content: Prestige Roti Maker- Prm 2.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W
- With a non stick base its designed in such a way that you'll be making perfect fluffy and round rotis, very single time
- One Year Warranty
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top roti makers in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
We have looked at some of the best roti makers in India available online and have given you a brief description on their important features. Here are five of the best.
Best Roti Maker To Buy Online in 2018 in India:
#1.BAJAJ VACCO “Go-Ezzee” Chapati/ Roti/Khakhra Maker:
This roti/chapati/khakhra maker, truly makes things very convenient for the user.
You don’t even need a use a rolling pin for your chapatis. It’s automatic, made out of sturdy, good quality raw materials and uses just 900 Watts of energy.
Its both shockproof as well as automatic temperature controlled. As a whole, it can be considered to be one of the better roti makers available in the market.
This is by far the best roti maker in India with what ever parameters you want to look at.
#2.Sunflame RM1 900-Watt Roti Maker:
Sunflame is one of the well known brands when it comes to roti makers, therefore it is always worthwhile considering one of their products.
With a body made out stainless steel, it is very light, weighing just 2.5 kgs. For those of you who prefer to use less oil, this is ideal. One of it’s features is oil free cooking.
As the name suggests, it uses 900 Watt of energy, which is quite standard for roti makers in general.
Because of the material used in it’s production, it’s extremely easy to clean after use. A pro, for the lazy people out there.
This is the second best roti maker in India as per our list and worth the price.But if you compare this against the Bajaj model mentioned above,then we go with Bajaj roti maker as the best roti maker in India in 2018.
#3.Jaipan JDRM-901 1000-Watt Jumbo Roti Maker:
When it comes to energy requirements, this model is slightly on the upper side, it needs 1000 Watt and has an operating capacity of 230-240 Volts. But in all other aspects, very few roti makers can second this model.
It is made of superior quality. The raw material is from Germany and ensures that the dough does not stick to the surface of the roti maker, thereby making it non-stick, to the maximum level. The product weighs 2.7 kgs and is quite portable.
This roti maker is some what bigger in size in comparison with all other models in this list and one of the top selling roti makers in India.
Even then it competes with all other top roti maker models and is available at around the same price.Which is why it is our 3rd best roti maker in India.
#4.Eagle Electronic Roti Maker:
It shares the title of being the lightest model in this list and one of the smallest as well, weighing just 2 kgs and having product dimensions of 7x7x8 cm. It is made out of both aluminium, as well as steel and has a non-stick coating.
It’s quite easy to use and is also considerable quick in making rotis. It is one of the best basic models out there, that comes with such features along with shockproof handles, etc.
Though this roti maker made our list,we personally go with any of the above 3 best roti makers mentioned.
It is made into our list because we wanted to provide at least 5 options for you to choose from.This is our 4th best roti maker in India.
But as we said earlier,if you ask our suggestion,we would still consider Bajaj roti maker as the best roti maker in India.
#5.Desire DRM901 Electronic Roti Maker:
One of the USP’s of this particular brand is their; innovation. This roti maker of their especially stands out from the rest in terms of power consumption.
It is light, weighing just 2 kgs and is made with high quality raw materials. It has a thermostat and non-stick coating, as well.
This is our last best roti maker in the list.
As explained earlier,we have provided 4th and 5th options because we wanted to give you at least 5 roti makers to choose from.
Our advice is to go with Bajaj roti maker as that is the best roti maker in India in 2018.