Best Sandwich Maker to Buy in 2018 in India
Who doesn’t love a grilled sandwich? Although sandwich makers aren’t particularly a popular tool in the Indian kitchen, it would be unfair to say that they aren’t gaining any traction in the Indian market.
They aren’t overpriced. In fact, they are quite reasonable and every sandwich lover wouldn’t mind paying the additional bucks for it to escape from a regular sandwich, to what he/she calls, a real sandwich. Busy moms, pay attention. It’s quick and easy to use. And it more or less guarantees an empty lunchbox.
Generally speaking, not too much thinking goes into this purchase. If you want one, you buy one. But here is one thing that you can probably consider while making the purchase.
Power consumption: Sandwiches are pocket-friendly snacks. If this changes, you can probably go for the countless alternatives available. Therefore, see that the sandwich maker uses the energy efficiently.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 10 Best Selling Sandwich maker from Amazon India:
- Fixed grill plates
- Non-stick heating plate
- Elegant black finish body
- 800 watts power
- One year warranty
- Nova manufactruing industries
- Kitchen & Home
- Content: Prestige Sandwich Toaster with Fixed Sandwich Plate - Psmfb
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 800W
- Warranty: 1 YearCustomer service number: 080-33441111
- Troubleshooting guidelines:i)Do not try to close the toaster with too much pressure ii) Do not use sharp objects on the non stick coating
- Non-stick heating plates made with Double Teflon coating
- Power Rating of 750 watt allows for efficient toasting/grilling
- Seals and grills sandwiches easily with fixed grill plates and hinged lock for sealing
- Automatic thermostat control. Red indicator - Power on and ready; Green Indicator turns off automatically once grilling plates are heated
- 1.2 metres long power cord for convenience
- Grilling function
- Non-stick coating
- Cool touch body
- 2 Slice panni grill sandwich maker
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Content: Prestige Electric Griller
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1500W
- Apply small amount of butter or oil on the grills to avoid sandwich sticking on them
- Product should be used at optimum heat and not after overheating
- Very handy for making toast sandwiches with fillings like Omelette,. Cheese. Potatoes, baked beans etc.
- This non-stick sandwich toaster saves oil and fuel.
- Essential nutrients are retained.
- Convenient to cook and clean
- Kitchen & Home
- Power on/off indicators
- Non slide rubber feet
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Shock proof and heat resistant body
- 750 W power
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top sandwich maker in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
In this article, we look at five different sandwich makers and important information relating to them so that your buying decision becomes an even easier process.
Best Sandwich Maker to Buy in 2018 in India:
#1.Prestige PGMFB 800-Watt Grill Sandwich Toaster:
Everyone has burnt their sandwich or a slice of bread at least once in their life. With this sandwich toaster, you can probably avoid that mistake and enjoy a burnt-edge-free sandwich, pretty much every time.
It comes with a lighting indicator, that informs the uses about the progress of the sandwich, in terms of being cooked. You can use it to either, toast or grill a sandwich, depends on your preference and mood.
It’s quite a durable product that comes with a heat resistant, non-stick heating plate. And as the name suggests, it consumes 800 Watts of power.
#2.Nova Panni NSG-2439 700-Watt 2-Slice Sandwich Maker:
This model by Nova Panni, comes with a teflon coating, giving it a non-stick surface that can accommodate not one, but two slices of bread at a time.
This in turn, allows the user to use minimal oil in cooking, thereby giving healthier sandwiches. Just like the one above, by Prestige, this too comes with a lighting indicator to show you the progress of your sandwich and stop it from being overcooked/burnt.
It’s quite light, weighing 1.6kgs and comes with a long extension cord. But unlike the one above, this sandwich maker uses just 700 Watts of power and requires voltage in between the 200-240 mark, to function effectively.
#3.Maharaja Whiteline Primo 750-Watt Sandwich Maker:
Easy to clean and easy to use. Maharaja Whiteline offer a sanwichmaker that is not only fulfils its function, but is a delight to look at. The non-stick plates ensure that it’s easy to clean, while it’s limited features ensure simplicity in its functioning.
It comes with a vertical storage compartment and weighs just 1.4 kgs. For its optimal usage a voltage of 230 volts is required, while the appliance itself, uses 750 Watts of power.
#4.Bajaj Majesty New SWX 4 750-Watt Grill Toaster:
One thing that this model has and not many other models have, is the added base at its bottom, to provide some kind of stability while in use.
Apart from that, it has the standard features of having a cool to touch body, non-stick coating and the neon indicators to suggest whether the appliance is on or off.
It’s quite portable and convenient, storage wise, as it weighs 1.4 kgs and can stand upright as well.
#5.Philips HD 2393 820-Watt Sandwich Maker:
When you add up the features of all the above mentioned models, you will get this one. It uses 820 Watts of power and weighs 1.7 kgs.
Apart from these two features, it’s more or less a collaboration of the features of the above sandwich makers. A cord winding facility, a base with rubber fit for added stability, vertical for compact storage, ready to cook light indicators, non-stick surface etc. are its underlying features.
Because of the greater power consumption, it can heat up much faster than the other models, thereby grilling/roasting too, becomes quicker.