Best Water Dispenser To Buy Online in 2017 in India
A water dispenser belong to that group of commodities, that can satisfy their customers anywhere and everywhere. You see them in people’s houses, you seem them in doctor’s clinics and hospitals, you see them everywhere. It’s a universal fact that we need water.
Sometimes we may need hot water to warm our bodies on cold winter mornings. Or, we may just need ice-cold water to quench one’s thirst on a Sunny day. Many of the water dispensers these days, have this feature installed in them.
Customers have the option of hot water, cold water and some of them even offer lukewarm water, perse. So how can one not love such a commodity, it satisfies your individual need as per preference to some extent, and one of the physiological needs according to Maslow, called thirst.
When you are looking to buy a water dispenser, there are some things that you could look at. These small parameters could help you make a more informed decision, through comparative analysis. These are as follows:
- Capacity: One of the most important things to consider while purchasing a water dispenser is, what kind of customer traffic are you going to expect? How many people do you think your water dispenser will cater to? Based on that, you choose a water dispenser that suits your needs. More the people, larger the capacity, ideally at least.
- Energy Usage: Everybody wants to reduce their electricity bill. Companies realise this and have started offering water dispenser that make optimum use of the electricity. Try to go for the one that not only minimises your electricity bill but increases your efficiency.
- Features: Hot and cold water is a feature. Extra storage space is a feature. The companies that manufacture these water dispenser use features as a tool to fight off competition. So take full advantage of this, and choose the one with the features you deem you need.
Amazon India has best sellers list and looking at that list is one of the easiest way to pick a good product for yourself.
Top 10 Best Selling Water Dispenser from Amazon India:
- Normal standing design with 14 liter refrigerator at bottom
- 3 temperature taps - Hot, plain and cold. 3 liter cooling and 5 liter heating capacity per hour.
- Body made of ABS plastic and tank made of Food grade stainless steel. Heavy duty bottle piercer with bottle holder.
- Color - White and blue .
- 1 year warranty
- Hot, normal and cold
- Heating Capacity: 5 liters/hour
- Storage compartment
- Auto Shut Off: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Note : For Genuine product, select seller Lifestyle-You from the list of sellers. We will not be responsible for quality if bought from any other seller. Water dispenser for 20 / 25 litre water jars. Compatible with all common brands in India including bisleri, Aquafina, etc. Very easy to use. Just invert the jar and place it on top of the dispenser and its ready to be used.
- Much better and durable than flimsy pump type dispensers. Can be easily operated by Children and elderly too.
- Tap can be operated in 2 ways - Press and hold down and keep it pressed for water flow or or pull up and release and the water keeps flowing unless you push it down again. Much more convenient than screw type tap. Also the blue tinted body keeps the water cooler.
- Note : Only the Blue colour dispenser container with tap is included in the offer. The 20/25 litres Water Jar is not included and is shown just for illustration. Please use it with your own jar.
- Made with Superior Quality Food grade plastic Material for easy water Storage with Flip Tap
- Capacity of the dispenser is 10 Litres; Easy to Use and clean due to its wide opening
- Leak Proof flip tap which makes sure water is not wasted ; Child Safe and non messy due to its flip tap ;
- Can be used with 25L Watercans of any Brand which is an added advantage ; portable due to its ergonomic design
- Highly Durable dispenser which supports any water can's weight and does not topple easily
- No heavy lifting of water cans - Ideal for women & senior citizens - use anywhere in the house
- Hassle free adaptable fitting on all standard bubbletop cans
- No installation or remodeling of house required: Easy to fix & use facility provides instant water dispensing.
- No need to fix or drill holes or erect stands etc.
- Great for Home,Office,School,Factory or Hospital.
- Manual water dispenser pump with easy function
- Innovative vacuum action for easy pumping
- Fits most 20 to 25 litre water bottles
- Features a removable tube for easy cleaning
- Suitable for homes, schools, offices, camping and more
- Non refrigerated cabinet (non cooling) - Storage cabinet only.
- Long Lasting Plastic front panel and faucets
- Stainless Steel tank for corrosion resistance and better Hygiene
- Low Power Consumption, Tropicalised for efficient cooling even in hot Indian Conditions
- Tropicalised for efficient cooling even in hot Indian Conditions
- To know how to Install the product, call: 18001033111 and Direct Helpline Number - 08146144668
- Size : Small
- Hot, normal and cold
- Heating Capacity: 5 liters/hour
- Cooling Capacity: 3 liters/hour
- Cooling Power Consumption: 80/86 watts
- LED indicator and No. of Faucets: 3 Number
We have also picked our own choices to give you more idea and information about top water dispenser in India.Check the below list and choose one that can best serve you.
Here are five of the best water dispensers, along with their features, capacity, energy usage and more:
Best Water Dispenser To Buy Online in 2017 in India:
#1.Voltas Mini Magic Pure-F 500-Watt Water Dispenser:
With a storage compartment, a hot, cold and normal option and a 5 litre/ hour heating capacity, it proves to be a pretty decent water dispenser.
Although, it has no separate refrigerator as such, it’s operating voltage is 230 Volts. It’s a reasonably sized with dimensions of; 97.8 x 38.1 x 35.6 cm, weighing 17kgs.
#2.Blue Star BWD3FMRGA Star Hot, Cold and Normal Water Dispenser with Refrigerator:
Made out of plastic, this water dispenser comes with a 14 litre refrigerator. Along with that, it has a 3 litre/hour cooling and a 5 liter/hour warming capacity, with options of hot, cold and normal.
The product in itself weighs 17 kgs and is quite durable, considering that parts of it have been made out of stainless steel. It’s product dimensions are, 34.5 x 31 x 94 cm.
#3.Voltas Mini Magic Pure-R 500-Watt Water Dispenser:
This water dispenser too, has a plastic body with a tank made out stainless steel. Very similar to the above mentioned water dispenser, it too has a 3 litre/hour cooling and 5 litre/hour warming capacity.
However, cold water storage of this dispenser in comparison to the one above is lesser. It’s a considerable difference with this, dispensers capacity at 3 litres.
Naturally, it too has three taps, with the hot, cold and normal option. This it shares, with the first option. It too, has an operating voltage of 230 Volts.
#4.Usha Instafresh Cooling Cabinet Water Dispenser:
We were talking about features earlier in this article, right? This dispenser comes with a child lock for the hot and cold faucet, an 18 litre cold water storage capacity, specially designed faucets that provide with bacteria-treatment, LED indication and more.
It ticks the durability checkbox as well, with the use of top quality raw materials that even avoid the effects of corrosion. What’s more is that it is environment friendly too!
#5.Blue Star Water dispenser:
This water dispenser is just a slightly cheaper version of the second option. It has identical features and everything with the only omission in this model being the cooling cabinet.